Monday, April 30, 2012


Red Ruby Fruit Smoothie

What you need:

-7 Frozen Rasberries
-7 Frozen Strawberries
-3 scoops of  plain vanilla yogurt
-1 tbsp of Flax seed (optional)
-1 cup of orange juice


_____________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                         Tip: Honey is also good to blend in if you like it!

Directions:

Put all of your ingredients in your blender or Bullet.  Blend them all together. Then make sure all of your fruit and yogurt is blended. Then you have yourself a Red Ruby Fruit smoothie!

ENJOY! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Madison,I am a child of God, I'm also homeschooled. I have two wonderful sisters, and I love dogs, I live in MS, and I'm very excited that you are visiting my blog.Thanks!